different date for generating the invoices

Is there anyway in WHMCS to set a different date for generating the invoices of a particular service?

I know WHMCS is able to generates invoices for recurring products and services in advance of the due date. But it seems this policy is set for all services as soon as it is enabled. I wonder to know is there anyway to configure WHMCS to automatically generate the invoices of a particular service in different date from the one which is configured for the rest of the services?

For example, I have configured the invoice generaton for all services 7 days ahead of their due time. Now can I create a new service and set its automatically invoice generation date to 1 day ahead of its due time?

sorry, I do not understand!
Imagine, I have configured the invoice generaton for all services 7 days ahead of their due time.
and I want the invoice generation for a service be issued 1 day before its due time.
Now if someone purchase that service at the 1st of a month, its invoice is automatically generated on 23rd of the month. So as far as I underestood, if I set a cron too, an invoice will be created on the day 23 and one another will be issued 1 day before service expiration!
Am I right?

• 2 months later...

There are a lot of options but be advised that they're all frustrating and boring to implement. Probably the easiest approach is to make your "pay as you go" service "Free" so that WHMCS does not issue unwanted invoices. Once done, create an action hook that runs with daily cron job whenever you want. In this hook you'll need to "ask" your external panel for the price to apply for any given service then use CreateInvoice API to issue the invoice. Mission accomplished.

If you have no experience with programming and/or you don't know how to play with WHMCS, contact a developer.