Recurring Promotions Not Working

xlegends

After last update, my Recurring Promotions are wacked up, clients are being charged full price. 

The promotion is still active in their product profile and has not expired.

The recurring amount has been reset to regular price without the savings

I can correct it by checking the  - auto calculate on save box in product profile. 1 at a time. 

How can we correct it for all promo holders. This is major problem

promo.png

Edited by xlegends

HI chris,

I'm not sure. Most were self added during initial payment. For clients who forgot to use the coupon code, some added after.  

The ones having the problem. Im not sure if they were manual adds by me or initially added with payment. I know for sure 1 of them was self added during payment and still didnt calculate right during renewal. I did run the built in bulk price updater about a month ago so not sure if that's what did it. 

Anyway to globally run auto calculate?

Edited by xlegends

Ok I just confirmed it. I ran the built in price updater and it just destroyed the remaining working coupon code calculations to regular price. Now everyone will be billed full price 😞

Is either a way to mass recalculate coupon code recur price or a way to view all clients with coupon codes. 

4 hours ago, xlegends said:

I did run the built in bulk price updater about a month ago so not sure if that's what did it. 

oh ho... I've warned for years against using the bulk pricing updater... I wouldn't even play with it in a dev, and I definitely wouldn't use it with domain pricing (which I know is not what you used it for).

3 hours ago, xlegends said:

Is either a way to mass recalculate coupon code recur price

not from settings... though I daresay you could use the UpdateClietnProduct API to do it by looping through a list of service IDs (as it includes an autorecalc option that you can set to true).

4 hours ago, xlegends said:

view all clients with coupon codes. 

I assume you mean all services as opposed to all clients... the existing "Services" report could be quickly tweaked to include promo ID values which you can then search for... or a quick SQL query such as the one below would give you a list of services with promotions...

SELECT tblhosting.* FROM tblhosting WHERE tblhosting.promoid > 0

possibly the Auto Recalculate Prices addon can do this too, but it's description makes no reference to promotion codes, so i'd suggest checking on that point first before buying it.