Required Template Changes Not Found: After update to 7.8.2

Hi,

I've just updated from 7.71 to 7.8.2 and now get a Stripe error in Setup > Payments > Payments Gateway > Manage Existing Gateways. It was working previously.

Required Template Changes Not Found: We were unable to detect the presence of the required WHMCS 7.1 template changes for Stripe compatibility in your active order form or client area template. Please ensure the changes itemised in the 7.1 upgrade here have been applied. Please see Template Changes for more information.

I'm using the Default template and Standard Cart and have cleared the template cache.

Running through the changes in the 7.01 > 7.12 doc which is linked from the error above is showing different versions of files than I currently have in my template. For example checkout.tpl.

Comparing changes between 7.7.1 and 7.8.2 and it don't mention any template files under the standard cart.

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks.

On 13/09/2019 at 16:17, Dgital Essence said:

I'm using the Default template and Standard Cart and have cleared the template cache.

what happens when you change to using Six instead of default ?

"default" is a VERY old template that I think was deprecated 5+ years ago - I suspect your issue lies with the working template, rather than with the orderform template.

3 hours ago, brian! said:

what happens when you change to using Six instead of default ?

"default" is a VERY old template that I think was deprecated 5+ years ago - I suspect your issue lies with the working template, rather than with the orderform template.

That does indeed fix the issue.

I think I will remove the default template and possibly some others. Then integrate the changes in Six into my own custom template and I'm back to where I started.

Thanks for your help.