Changing ticket response view

Cameron.Armstrong

20 hours ago, Cameron.Armstrong said:

Hello WHMCS world

Hello Cameron! wave-smiley.gif

20 hours ago, Cameron.Armstrong said:

I was wondering if anyone know how to change the ticket to make it so the newest ticket appears at the top, not the bottom. As this has really been annoying me when I need to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to see what has been said. 
If anyone knows how to do this that would be great!

you can change it inthe admin area via  setup -> general -> settings -> support -> Ticket Reply List Order

https://docs.whmcs.com/Support_Tab#Ticket_Reply_List_Order

Choose the order support ticket messages are displayed when viewing a ticket in the admin area.

which is a very cryptic way of saying that you have a dropdown in the settings where you can switch the order from the default setting, oldest->newest, to what you want, newest->oldest.

Hello, I will take my chances in this post and also ask something related to tickets layout on ADMIN and CLIENT area.

For me makes more sense when we click to read a ticket on ADMIN and CLIENT area, to firstly think is to see last reply and when we scroll down we would find d text box to write our reply, but it works on diferent way....you click at a ticket and you will just firstly find a text box saying reply...I will reply before reading content 😓...I have registered on client area where they changed it accordingly, i guess it will need a TPL file edit, on both client area and ADMIN.

image.thumb.png.7dfd6b520546b0fc6fa979c4e79a3c99.png

So I will read now this ticket and when I click...I have this screen

image.thumb.png.b24a6c545cefcc6a7eae6c431a617150.png

image.thumb.png.24ba869aae6efac404cab1a04f4e3145.png

I would like invert it, firstly display ticket body and after a reply text box.

image.thumb.png.835c7bff5cbb6349698354b425d45130.png

image.thumb.png.b24a6c545cefcc6a7eae6c431a617150.png

It would be more friendly, also at the top could be a button that will forward you to down-page to reply. 🙄 Since the first time I use WHMCS and did not like it...and now I have see that Modules Garden changed this layout like I am saying and create a friendly way to read tickets first and then reply (I saw in their client area)...For me before we reply we should ready 😊