Assign a server to a client

hosthuski

I am allowing clients to resell my hosting by giving them a reseller account in WHM that is without account creation privileges so that they can only order product at a discount through their client account in WHMCS.

I want  that when they order a product, that product is created in their WHM account via cpanel API connection for the server i would create just for them in WHMCS.

So if Partner A ordered a hosting plan, cPanel would create that account in Partner A's WHM account and not as root.

Currently, i cannot assign a product to only be used by a client, or a server to only be used by a client's orders.

Any help out there? Or should i pay someone to build this module for WHMCS for me?

Well I supose you have a VPS\dedicated server with Full WHM permissions, so in this WHM you also has reseler account setup. So your hosting clients will be alocated as root, and your Partner A, should be alocated as reseler in their WHM reseler cpanel login. WHMCS allows you to setup multiple servers, I guess, you could add your full WHM root server and also setup your WHM reseler account. I also think when you create new product hosting you could split it to  desire server wanted and package.

But how to make a client your Partner inside WHMCS? is it Possible????

I am thinking you can create a client group called Reseler or Partner A, but wont Help a lot.

I do not know if you can filter wanted produt to be VISIBLE only for this particular client (Partner A Reseler).

Anyway I am small fish in this community, perhaps other shows you the way, but you can also post in services and requests topic, so professional developers will say if desire ideia is possible.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, hosthuski said:

Thanks all for your responses. Unfortunately nothing I see is addressing our core functionality requirements. I decided to contact a WHMCS module developer for a quote. I may just have to get this built myself.

Hey, I am also checking availability for modules garden to make some modification in Reseller center to create a new module to suits your needs and perhaps mine to...I have opened a ticket with them, we could discuss your idea together and perhaps split development cost, this could be interesting for development point of view.