Refer a friend module?

ROQ

Hi,

I'm looking for a refer a friend module, I see it's been asked a few years back and there seems to have been some addons made in the past but these are no longer available.

Ideally I'm looking for something different to the affiliates options.  I'd like it so when an existing customer refers a friend and that friend makes a purchase, the original referrer gets credit/money off their next purchase.

Any ideas?

We have a module that does exactly what you said with a lot of additional features.

The module automatically awards commissions to affiliates based on multiple attribution models (referral link, interactive, manual) and conversions (sales, signups, revenue). Commissions can be set as recurring, one-time, lifetime and based on fixed amounts and/or percentages. Moreover affiliates can compete with each other to unlock achievements that boost their income (eg. #1 Top Revenue +3% commission, #2 Top Revenue +2%, Top Sales #1 to #5 +2 EUR etc.).

You can find all details here.