Change Login to cPanel url to my Reseller

In WHMCS client area: Portal Home> Client Area> My Products & Services> Product Details, the "Login to cPanel button redirect me to reseller domain provider while I have my own domain. I want to change the url to my own website.

I couldn't find anything related to this issue. How can I change the button action that client can login to their website cPanel using my reseller domain instead of reseller provider domain? 

Change Login to cPanel Url to My resseller domain.PNG

3 hours ago, JOW said:

I've checked, the button link is correct but after click it has redirect the client to reseller provider link. 

I guess it's a server-side configuration, done by your provider.

If you copy/paste your custom link in your browser, I guess you're redirected too, isn't it?

22 hours ago, Remitur said:

If you copy/paste your custom link in your browser, I guess you're redirected too, isn't it?

Yes, you are right. But how to fix this redirect issue? 

On 7/6/2019 at 1:23 AM, brian! said:

but if that custom link you're using is being redirected by the host, then you might need to discuss the redirection situation with them.

Thanks for this solution. This is good if the client website has SSL otherwise it's not secure to allow the clients using this method of cPanel login. 

This hook removed the default link from my account, how to restore the default settings? 

6 hours ago, JOW said:

This hook removed the default link from my account, how to restore the default settings?  

delete (or change the extension) of the hook and then it will be disabled. 🙂

On 04/07/2019 at 04:46, JOW said:

I've checked, the button link is correct but after click it has redirect the client to reseller provider link. 

what's the redirection from your host doing? changing ports, redirecting to a different domain??

3 minutes ago, brian! said:

delete (or change the extension) of the hook and then it will be disabled. 🙂

On 7/4/2019 at 1:46 PM, JOW said:

Delete or changing the name is not work, because it already deleted the two links Login cPanel and webmail. 

4 minutes ago, brian! said:

what's the redirection from your host doing? changing ports, redirecting to a different domain??

For temporary solution, I've changed two button link to mysite.com/whm for cPanel and mysite.com/webmail for email. This works fine but the clients can't login with single sign in method. 

24 minutes ago, JOW said:

Delete or changing the name is not work, because it already deleted the two links Login cPanel and webmail. 

deleting the hook will just make WHMCS use the default links that it previously did.

36 minutes ago, JOW said:

For temporary solution, I've changed two button link to mysite.com/whm for cPanel and mysite.com/webmail for email. This works fine but the clients can't login with single sign in method. 

even the default settings don't use SSO for webmail, only for cPanel.

so with the original links, where were they being redirected via the cpanel link? to the reseller site? did they need to login in ??

even the default settings don't use SSO for webmail, only for cPanel.

You are totally right. 

so with the original links, where were they being redirected via the cpanel link? to the reseller site? did they need to login in ??

It just redirect the cPanel to reseller server name and login to account without user name and password.

I'm not sure where this redirect configuration is? Is it from whm settings or from server?