WHMCS Domain Synchronisation Error

4 minutes ago, radwebhosting said:

Some registrars do not support Domain Sync and some may have custom sync scripts. Double check that the registrar module supports sync, then if so, check the logs for more details. WHMCS Admin - > Utilities -> Logs -> Module Logs

Thanks for your reply. Previously it was worked fine. After migrating whmcs to new domain & server getting this error. Corn jobs working fine. And it's resellerclub registrars module.

@Md Rasel Khan there are a couple of possible issues, could you please go to Setup > General Settings > Other  once done please tick Display Errors & Log Errors, then also go to Utilities > Logs > Module Log and then click enable module log.  Once completed please run your domain sync cron from the servers terminal window, and review any errors in the Activity and Module Logs so we can provide further assistance.

13 hours ago, Md Rasel Khan said:

After migrating whmcs to new domain & server getting this error

Some, it not most, registrars require you to let them know what IP address and domain is going to be making API calls. You may wish to check if they do, since this stopped working when those changed. 

55 minutes ago, bear said:

Some, it not most, registrars require you to let them know what IP address and domain is going to be making API calls. You may wish to check if they do, since this stopped working when those changed. 

@bear I've added the IP whitelist. Yesterday a domain bought without any problems.

On 5/9/2019 at 6:40 AM, WHMCS ChrisD said:

@Md Rasel Khan there are a couple of possible issues, could you please go to Setup > General Settings > Other  once done please tick Display Errors & Log Errors, then also go to Utilities > Logs > Module Log and then click enable module log.  Once completed please run your domain sync cron from the servers terminal window, and review any errors in the Activity and Module Logs so we can provide further assistance.

Hello, please check my attachment. I have attached last two days logs.

screencapture-omnisoftit-myaccount-dashboard-systemmodulelog-php-2019-05-10-22_55_21.png

On 5/10/2019 at 11:57 AM, Md Rasel Khan said:

Hello, please check my attachment. I have attached last two days logs.

screencapture-omnisoftit-myaccount-dashboard-systemmodulelog-php-2019-05-10-22_55_21.png

I would like to apologize for my earlier post referencing the module logs. I believe domain synchronization is logged seperately and the logs can be configured as email reports sent to admin users. The receiving admin emails should have access to this feature, which are configured in WHMCS User Management in Admin area.