decrypt client CC details

PixelPaul

Hello,

Does anyone know the code to decrypt the clients Credit Card details. the date and number ( which i believe is where the stripe token is saved too )

I want to implement a new stripe payment method, but i can not get the token as it is encrypted. i have the hash from my config to do it,  just not sure how.

Gateway tokens are stored in the gatewayid property of WHMCS\Userr\Client object and named slightly different IIRC in API calls and in the database.  If you're already using Stripe, then the card details beyond the expiration should not be stored.    Didn't look to hard on decrypting by script and inputting via API as that requires the full PCI forms. 

If you are using stripe I believe the idea of the tokens is that CC details are not stored on your database/site in the first place. Only a token is stored on your site, and the last 4 numbers and expiration date. The full CC details are stored on Stripe. The token is only used to identify the CC/customer details in order to bill them. If what I stated is correct, you cannot decrypt anything because no CC details are stored on your database. That way, if your database or sites get compromised, there is no financial data stored on your server.