Register on an external page

Hello everyone

I am currently working on my website and i would like my customer to register on a customer registration page i made in HTML. 

Heres the form code

<form id="signupform" method="post" class="using-password-strength" action="/client/register.php" >
                        <label><i class="fa fa-envelope"></i></label>
                        <input type="email" name="email" id="inputEmail" autocomplete="off">
                            <div class="clearfix"></div>
                            <label><i class="fa fa-lock"></i></label>
                            <input type="password" name="password" id="inputNewPassword1">

<p class="intro-q">Would you like 1 months hosting for £1?</p>
                        <button type="submit" value="register"   class="grad-btn btn" ><i class="fa fa-check"></i> Yes, start my trial</button>
                      </form>

I've already edited the registration page and I'm getting the email and password fields to populate but i am running into a small problem. i want when the customer hits the submit button its automatically takes them to submit their information without them having to click the register button again on the clientregister.tpl page. any help would be greatly appreciated 

On 20/04/2019 at 05:47, HomelessPanda said:

I've already edited the registration page and I'm getting the email and password fields to populate but i am running into a small problem. i want when the customer hits the submit button its automatically takes them to submit their information without them having to click the register button again on the clientregister.tpl page. any help would be greatly appreciated 

I think you would need to add the code below to your form for it to try to submit the registration...

<input type="hidden" name="register" value="true"/>

but i'd go along with Steven in that you're biggest problems are likely to be the required fields... firstname & lastname you can make optional fields in the setup -> general settings -> other tab.... but you may need to enter the password twice (e.g two separate fields) and then it's just a case of working through any other required fields on your WHMCS registration page and perhaps passing those values as hidden fields in your form.