Product attribute Package Name "Xxx" not found on server

Help!

I have just migrated to a new reseller account. In my new WHM i have also created exactly the same package. 

When trying to Run Module Create, i got this error message 

Module Command Error
Product attribute Package Name "Starter 4Gb" not found on server

anyone can advice how to resolve this?

In the WHMCS product -> module settings, select the plan name again and save.  There might be a slight difference between the two.  Also, not 100% sure but could be difference in letter case -- like on the old you had "Starter 4Gb" but on the new you have "Starter 4GB".

I think i know whats causing this. 

Setup -> Product Services ->  Module Settings, 

WHMCS is not able to fetch the values of WHM Package Name.

I have tested the server connection and its is successful. 

Any idea how to fix this?

Screenshot 2019-03-14 at 12.08.36 PM.png

• 1 year later...

Not the same story here!

I've checked my resources and I have another 40GB to use so in my case it's not an issue of resources, but still does not work.

Then I went to see the speling of the product are ok and are in sync on both whm and whmcs, again all fine no problem, however, still not working!

I have checked if the product is asigned to the right server group and also refreshed and saved the product name in whmcs, again not working.

Anything I've tried on the web and from my research is simply not working. The only thing is working is when I add an account manualy from whm that works but not from whmcs, so it is clearly a whmcs problem here rather then whm!

I must mention that this problem started after I've migreted my whmcs and all cpanels from siteground hosting to another host, since siteground.com is good to know guys, does not support anymore whmcs software! so, never buy hosting with siteground thinking whmcs will work, cause it wont, they anounced retirement from this software.

Probably another thing is good to mention and that is the piss they took by not giving me root access to transfer my own cpanels from them to another host and I had to do it manualy. Imagine I would have had thousends of cpanels with them, what a disaster it could be!

• 2 years later...

I had this problem also, new server, couldn't create accounts in WHMCS, got error  "Product attribute Package Name "Xxx" not found on server".

In my case it was because the API token didn't include "Everything" (Root access). When I added that I was able to create accounts.