PRODUCT Addon

Shivansh

I want to Provide a {Some Text With link } when anyone buys my product addon anyone tell me how i can setup.

I don't know {If} {/if} condition of Addon Active

I have a code but is not working

{if $availableAddonProducts}

{if addon1status == 'Active'}     ( Anyone make like this working condition)

<div>
<h1>Activited</h1></div>
{else}
<div>
<h1>Not Activited</h1></div>
{/if}
{/if}

Or any Hook file i will manage this

2 hours ago, steven99 said:

In smarty templates for ifs, you need to use eq for equal, so try changing the "==" to "eq" in your.  Beyond that, more detail would bee needed like where you are getting values, where you are outputting, etc. 

I cannot understood.

I try it to use eq but not working. Can you help to create a templates if client buy addon then showing addon active other show not active with buy link.

I want to create on module/server/cpanel/overview.tpl

Please help

27 minutes ago, Shivansh said:

I cannot understood.

I try it to use eq but not working. Can you help to create a templates if client buy addon then showing addon active other show not active with buy link.

I want to create on module/server/cpanel/overview.tpl

Please help

I want to make 2 button 

And use on multiple addon

Name Button 1 and button 2

If anyone  buy addon1 then show button 1 else show button 2

If anyone buy addon 2 then show button 1(of addon2) else show button 2(of addon2)

Please help to make like this if else condition when anyone buy addon i provide this 

I hope you understood.

10 hours ago, steven99 said:

In smarty templates for ifs, you need to use eq for equal, so try changing the "==" to "eq" in your. 

absolute nonsense, either will work - as can clearly be seen by examining many of the Six or standard_cart templates files. 🙄

23 minutes ago, brian! said:

absolute nonsense, either will work - as can clearly be seen by examining many of the Six or standard_cart templates files. 🙄

Sir, please tell me how I create a condition like this 

7 hours ago, Shivansh said:

I want to make 2 button 

And use on multiple addon

Name Button 1 and button 2

If anyone  buy addon1 then show button 1 else show button 2

If anyone buy addon 2 then show button 1(of addon2) else show button 2(of addon2)

Please help to make like this if else condition when anyone buy addon i provide this 

I hope you understood.

On 3/10/2019 at 7:49 AM, brian! said:

Well, I've had to use eq where == didn't work for smarty reasons so stayed with it for the most part. 

As noted in your, I think it was your thread, on similar status question, you need to make sure the cases are the same.  "Active" and "active" are different.