Some Domain Invoices not Generating

HSc

Invoices are generated daily with no problems.

Yesterday two domain names did not generate a renewal invoice. Another renewal invoices was generated, however. And all three belong to the same customer.

I tried to manually generate the two invoices but it says "0 invoices created".

The three domains have successfully invoiced for the past few years as they all come due on the same day for the same customer. This year, only the one of three domains was on the invoice.

No errors in activity logs.

Occasionally some invoices are not generated so I manually do so. This time I can't even do that.

whmcs v7.7.1 

Any ideas?

Thanks,

HSc

2 minutes ago, HSc said:

The three domains have successfully invoiced for the past few years as they all come due on the same day for the same customer. This year, only the one of three domains was on the invoice.

have you checked that they all still have the same next due date (including year) ?

18 minutes ago, brian! said:

have you checked that they all still have the same next due date (including year) ?

Of course.

And like I said, these three domains have successfully invoiced year over year, together. 

I have also confirmed that no one disabled the auto renew option.

Also, none of that explains why I can't even manually invoice the domains.

I'm right stumped.

I'm not on that version yet, but in the past I've had domains that were set to expired by the system though they weren't, and that had the effect of not generating invoices. Check for that, as well as the due date vs actual domain expiration. You *might* find the answer there. 

34 minutes ago, bear said:

I'm not on that version yet, but in the past I've had domains that were set to expired by the system though they weren't, and that had the effect of not generating invoices. Check for that, as well as the due date vs actual domain expiration. You *might* find the answer there. 

Thanks but I checked those already. Expiry dates are correct. Auto Renew is enabled.

Very odd.

9 minutes ago, bear said:

You've probably looked here already, but: https://docs.whmcs.com/Invoicing_Issues#Items_Not_Invoicing

Thanks, bear: FIXED.

I did read that in the past but I re-read it and must have missed the tip to change the expiry dates. I did it and then manually generating the invoice. It worked!

I'm still not sure why the invoice didn't generate automatically but for now, problem is resolved.

Thanks again!!!!

HSc