Change domain associated with hosting ?

iHelpersLLC

I have a client that signed up and ordered hosting with a domain that they never used (wrongdomain.com).. They created an add-on domain (correctdomain.com) that they now use.  The hosting product-list, invoices, etc, all show “wrongdomain.com”.

Is changing their ‘primary’ domain from wrongdomain.com to correctdomain.com as easy as going into the Products/Services screen for their hosting package and changing the domain?  Will this affect anything other than what shows on their bills, etc? ie; wont change/break anything in their cPanel account?

Edited by iHelpersLLC

As far as I know, you will have to re-create the account. I haven't tried changing the domain and then do change package. I had this happen to me, and I've had to manually create the clients account. Luckily they didn't have anything saved on their site, so I think it would be nice to have WHMCS fix this. If you insert the correct domain in the primary domain field however, it will show correctly on the bill.