WHMCS 7.7 missing currency info in GetInvoices API call

Nathanael

5 hours ago, Nathanael said:

After my dev install was updated to WHMCS 7.7, i realized that the "GetInvoices" is not returning the currency anymore. In the official documentation( https://developers.whmcs.com/api-reference/getinvoices/ ) the currency code is supposed to be returned but not anymore.

you may have been better off posting this in the v7.7 förum so that it's seen by the staff... they pay more attention to what's being posted in there... or perhaps a Bug Report might be a better path because i'm assuming v7.7.1 is imminent - and so the faster they're made aware of this, the more chance of getting it into the maintenance release.

I know it was updated in v7.7 because there are two references to it in the changelog, so whether this is a bug, or by intention, I don't know.

4 minutes ago, brian! said:

you may have been better off posting this in the v7.7 förum so that it's seen by the staff... they pay more attention to what's being posted in there... or perhaps a Bug Report might be a better path because i'm assuming v7.7.1 is imminent - and so the faster they're made aware of this, the more chance of getting it into the maintenance release.

I know it was updated in v7.7 because there are two references to it in the changelog, so whether this is a bug, or by intention, I don't know.

I also reported it in the bug report form but just in case. I can confirm that the API is returning currency codes in WHMCS 7.6 but not WHMCS 7.7 and the changelog says nothing about it. I just hope it is a bug and not a "feature".

Just now, Nathanael said:

I also reported it in the bug report form but just in case.

fair enough - fire from all angles to ensure that at least one missile gets through! 🚀

Just now, Nathanael said:

I can confirm that the API is returning currency codes in WHMCS 7.6 but not WHMCS 7.7 and the changelog says nothing about it.

it rarely does when some functionality has been tweaked - details in the changelog can be very cryptic at the best of times.