Wanted: Developer to hire

TDI

I am looking for help with WHMCS and wordpress integration.

I am setting up a package for clients in which they will get 2 wordpress websites, each with a custom domain. 

I have WHMCS currently installed. Here's the work I would like to hire someone to complete:

1. Client orders basic package that includes 2 sites. Order process needs to be integrated to our current site.

2. Once order is placed, client can log in and order domains or transfer them. I think to order 2 domains upfront as part of the original signup will cause too much cart abandonment.

3. At some point in the ordering process, client needs to complete custom fields that will pass as shortcodes to the client's wordpress site so when they site is generated, the shortcodes pre-populate. I have a programmer who is customizing the wordpress admin panel.

I can provide further explanation. Please let me know if you are interested in discussing additional details.

On 31/01/2019 at 14:45, TDI said:

I can provide further explanation. Please let me know if you are interested in discussing additional details.

if you want to hire a developer, you need to post in Service Offers & Requests - you could ask a moderator to move it (they may do so if they see my reply) by reporting the post, or post a new thread in Service Offers & Requests.

update: the thread has been moved! thanks.png