Improved homepage To-Do list

Nick

I would think so, because the dashboard from 3.6.0 will work for 3.6.1 if you wanted to use the older dashboard. All you would need to do is download this and rename the original homepage.tpl file to something like original-homepage.tpl and then upload this file for the improved TDL. If it does not work then delete this homepage.tpl and rename the original back to homepage.tpl

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there going to be a new release for 3.6.2? or is the latest version compatible with 3.6.2?

When i tested this out i wasn't to keen on the colouring it has for the support tickets, the idea of departments is GREAT but just not the colours :lol:

Thanks.

I haven't yet done a release for 3.6.2 - I've been busy. I might get round to it this weekend though.

Not sure what you mean by colouring for support tickets - it doesn't touch the support ticket display. If you mean the colouring of the to do items based upon status, you can change which colours these are in the updated homepage.tpl file.

For the calendar to show up, you still need to put calendarpopup-todolist.js in your whmcs/admin/javascript folder. You can find this file in the to-do download posted by Nick (further up in the thread somewhere). I think it was WHMCSTDLv1.2.0.zip

Actually, I have not been able to locate the missing calendarpopup-todolist.js file at all yet and have looked for it in both .zip files including new-todo_362, WHMCSTDLv1.0.1 and WHMCSTDLv1.0.2. Can someone help with this please by posting a copy of it here? Much appreciated.

EDIT

OK. I finally found the missing calendarpopup-todolist.js file in WHMCSTDL which is right at the very beginning of this thread. Problem solved.

• 4 weeks later...

Woah, lots of replies without being notified - must've forgotten to visit after the first. I'll release the next version which I've been sitting on for a while soon - after I've made sure it's 3.6.2 compatible.

Thanks apollo1 for updating it to work with the 3.6.1+ homepage, I had done it myself on my installation but hadn't gotten round to releasing it as I was creating new features.

Here you go, version 1.3.0

Download 1.3.0 as a zip

Download 1.3.0 as a tar.gz

Full changelog on the wiki, but at a glance it adds a 'show upcoming items' checkbox which will display items which haven't reached their start date yet without reloading the page and a form to add items. It includes two versions of the homepage.tpl file so you can choose to have it above or below the quick summary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be installing this on my site when we are ready to role.

This looks very good, just a question can you assign multiple people to a task? Also is it able to have the task as a Project type thing with a task outline and structure and then broken down into smaller 'sub-tasks' that finish the total one? Obviously with the option to allow it to do this as it will not apply to everyone but it could be very interesting.

I look forward to your response.

Kind Regards,

Andrew.

• 2 weeks later...