Problem with Checkout & Google Invisible Captcha in WHMCS 7.7 using Chrome

Hi,

I've discovered a bug when using the invisible captcha on the checkout page. After clicking the complete order button, the button appears disabled and shows the spin icon, but nothing further happens until I click the button at a second time, at which the point the form is submitted. This bug is only evident when using Google Chrome, using Firefox the form submits on the first click as expected. 

This bug also only occurs when using invisible captcha, when using the standard WHMCS captcha or with captcha disabled for the checkout, the form submits as expected.

I have only been able to recreate the bug on the checkout form, it does not appear to affect other forms using the invisible captcha.

I have uploaded a video here demonstrating the problem here:
https://impressivedemos.com/ScreenRecording2019-01-23at20.59.02.mov

Kind regards,
Chris

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Impressive Themes,

I've tested on my fresh 7.7.0 installation using Chrome 71.0.3578.98 in Windows 10, and was able to place an order successfully with one click with Invisible reCaptcha enabled (see attached).

Is anyone else experiencing this behaviour?

• 1 month later...