Free WHMCS Email Template Integration With Purchase!

For A Limited Time you can get our WHMCS Email Template Service for FREE when purchasing one of the following WHMCS Services from https://whmcsintegrations.com

PLUS you will save 25% Off!

WHMCS Custom Orderform Template

We will create a custom orderform template for use with your WHMCS.

More Info/Order at https://websiteintegrations.com/billing/product.php?do=product&pid=191 make sure to add code FREEEMAIL when ordering

WHMCS Forms Package

new login, forgot password, registration, contact and submit ticket forms for WHMCS

More Info/Order at https://websiteintegrations.com/billing/product.php?do=product&pid=219 make sure to add code FREEEMAIL when ordering

WHMCS Admin Integration

Integrate your design to the WHMCS Admin

More Info/Order at https://websiteintegrations.com/billing/product.php?do=product&pid=35 make sure to add code FREEEMAIL when ordering

After purchasing one of the above services you will be sent a discount code to order our WHMCS Email Template Service for free!

• 1 month later...

Oh wait i was referring to you as the guy from that Multicraft community. I guess i didn't put two and two together that your the same guy that does this too me on Facebook too - asks for quotes and to make invoices but never follows through. Duh! At least now i know 🙂

Edited by WebsiteIntegrations

16 minutes ago, WebsiteIntegrations said:

Oh wait i was referring to you as the guy from that Multicraft community. I guess i didn't put two and two together that your the same guy that does this too me on Facebook too - asks for quotes and to make invoices but never follows through. Duh! At least now i know 🙂

I have ordered so much from you? a theme and loads of modifications, including email templates and what not. I just spent the last 2 weeks asking you to code more email templates and you don't reply. simple mate, I wouldn’t suggest you to anyone. 

6 minutes ago, WebsiteIntegrations said:

Got tired of replying to you to have my messages go unanswered or have you not actually follow through. You showed me what you wanted and I told you how to order it so not sure what more you wanted from me. Sorry if i have no time for people that waste it. Thanks.

I have been messaging you everyday for 2weeks to say are you ready to do the design, all you had to do was say yes and ill go order the product - just like how we have done business before. I asked you for 1 quote and said I will still purchase but will be delayed a month everything else you quoted for I ordered. 

You're more than welcome to contact me to work this out, ball is in your court. 

Edited by JamieErrota

This is the second time (that i know of) you publicly bashed me in a community when your the one who has issues following through on what you ask for so at this point I will have to pass and you can find someone else.

If i had known you were the same guy from the other community that has done this before i would not have replied to you at all on Facebook.

Just now, WebsiteIntegrations said:

This is the second time (that i know of) you publicly bashed me in a community when your the one who has issues following through on what you ask for so at this point I will have to pass and you can find someone else.

If i had known you were the same guy from the other community that has done this before i would not have replied to you at all on Facebook.

I wouldn't have to 'leave a review' if you weren't so crap.