How to hide SpamExperts marketplace product for product group

bluesteam

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can assist me.  I am a shared reseller and I am wondering what would be the best way to hide the SpamExperts MarketPlace products for a specific product group?

The reason I need to do this is because I offer UK and Local hosting but my local hosting already has SpamExperts as part of the product offering so I don't want my client having to buy the SpamExperts again.

So how can I display it only for the international hosting products?

Any ideas?

On 20/10/2018 at 13:53, bluesteam said:

So how can I display it only for the international hosting products?

I don't think you need a hook for this, you should be able to do it from Admin Area Settings - you're just configuring Product Addons.

if you go to Products/Services -> Product Addons; choose one of the SpamExperts product addons; go to the "Applicable Products" tab and then remove your Local Hosting products from the right-hand side list; save changes... repeat for other SpamExperts products... when you check the cart again, you should find that these addons will no longer be offered with the removed products. thanks.png

3 minutes ago, brian! said:

I don't think you need a hook for this, you should be able to do it from Admin Area Settings - you're just configuring Product Addons.

if you go to Products/Services -> Product Addons; choose one of the SpamExperts product addons; go to the "Applicable Products" tab and then remove your Local Hosting products from the right-hand side list; save changes... repeat for other SpamExperts products... when you check the cart again, you should find that these addons will no longer be offered with the removed products. thanks.png

Dewd!  You are a legend!  Thank you Brian....I really should have thought of that myself.  Can't believe I didn't think of it.

Much appreciate kind sir!