Broken image link on BluePay Echeck payment gateway module

nf_able

Hello, I've found a broken link on line 34 of /modules/gateways/bluepayecheck.php

The URL is https://www2.bankofamerica.com/creditcards/application/images/aba_routing.gif

But there is not a resource there, and it renders as a '?' broken image link and looks bad to clients.

Please advise.  

Much thx,

Ryan

Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 3.24.56 PM.png

Hi Ryan,

16 hours ago, nf_able said:

The URL is https://www2.bankofamerica.com/creditcards/application/images/aba_routing.gif

But there is not a resource there, and it renders as a '?' broken image link and looks bad to clients.

which version of WHMCS are you using?

I know the same missing image has been previously reported about the Authorize gateway, but whether that has been fixed in recent versions or not, I don't know.

it might be worth opening a ticket with Support, or reporting it as a bug.

Hi Brian - thank you for the reply.

I have WHMCS thru the grace of my VPS provider at Liquid Web, so I don't think I *personally* have an account with WHMCS.

I suppose I could ask my LW guys and maybe they could pester WHMCS on my account.  Yes, it would take seconds to update.

I'm at v7.6.1

Thx!

22 hours ago, nf_able said:

I have WHMCS thru the grace of my VPS provider at Liquid Web, so I don't think I *personally* have an account with WHMCS.

I suppose I could ask my LW guys and maybe they could pester WHMCS on my account.  Yes, it would take seconds to update.

you can still contact WHMCS Support via Reseller Support and open a ticket (no need to login) - even though you get your license from elsewhere, WHMCS will still provide support to you directly... in this case, it's really just a bug report - which if you're lucky, they may release a hotfix for quickly, or more likely they may wait until the next maintenance release (which I guess would be in Nov/Dec).

• 6 months later...