whmcs.com is DOWN AGAIN

HostT

Same issues as reported here:

https://whmcs.community/topic/288869-wwwwhmcscom-down/

Unable to login to WHMCS website, unable to login to my own WHMCS system because it says my license is invalid ... which it should not be, but because your site is down i'm unable to do anything at all (including checking my license status).

Keeps showing CloudFlare unable to connect error:

Error 522 Ray ID: 45d62a652a1350e0 • 2018-09-20 17:56:24 UTC

login.php?conntest=1 also shows connection timeout error

Also tried from multiple different ISP and VPN and same issue, so I know it's not on my end

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @HostT,

We did have a brief period of unavailability of our web properties yesterday, which was quickly resolved. This will have prevented reissuing licences for a few minutes, my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Access to your WHMCS installation's admin area is not dependant upon whmcs.com being online. If you experienced a licence error at this time it indicates a problem with the local licence key fall-back mechanism on your installation. Please open a support ticket with access credentials so we can investigate.