alternative to whmcs

nzdomainz

Question

5 answers to this question

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @nzdomainz,

I understand that you have contacted our support team for assistance after updating your WHMCS installation. I've taken the liberty of looking up your account details, and hope to address what I believe is the source of your question here.

With the type of licence you hold, it is necessary to have active Support & Updates subscription in order for us to provide full assistance after the first year. I can see that our technical support team has bent the rules for you to provide some specific guidance and self-help articles to point you in the right direction.

I'm sorry if this wasn't clear to you at the time of purchase. Our Customer Service team did review the terms of your licence with you, but should you have any further questions about it, please don't hesitate to let Customer Service know.

We hope that you find the the benefit and value that our product brings to your company justifies the modest optional maintenance fees, and that your business has benefited from the great new features we've implemented over the years. Should you choose to renew your Support & Updates again this year, please do reply to the Technical Support ticket and out 24/7 team are ready to assist you further.

In the meantime, I see our great community is providing assistance to of their own kindness in this thread, I encourage you to make use of their generosity:

If you have any further questions about your licence, please don't hesitate to continue the conversation with our Customer Service team.

This community is not the best place to get the answer to your original question, so I've tidied up this thread and have closed it. Thanks.

14 hours ago, nzdomainz said:

getting tired of being extorted to pay for support to fix upgrade issues caused by the upgrade.  Can anyone in the WHMCS community recommend an alternative to WHMCS?

good luck using an official WHMCS community to discuss alternatives to WHMCS! 😮

18 hours ago, nzdomainz said:

Hi 

getting tired of being extorted to pay for support to fix upgrade issues caused by the upgrade.  Can anyone in the WHMCS community recommend an alternative to WHMCS?

L

Maybe WHMCS is too much for you if you don't even know how to use a search engine: http://bfy.tw/JvSw

What are your needs?there are many alternatives from paypal to various types of invoicing systems, some, like WHMCS that target the web hosting market.
The key to your delima is not changing systems, it is to get more income so the costs begin to seem trivial. This is true for all business models, Worrying about expenses more than income will catch up with you.