Order Summary box not displaying after upgrade

Hi Everyone,

I recently upgraded to the latest version of WHMCS and now the order summary field is blank on the product page.

I contacted WHMCS support and they suggested we change the php reporting as follows:

PHP Warnings/Notices
If the Display Error options are switched off and you're still seeing warning messages, it indicates the Error Reporting level in your server's PHP Configuration is too high. This is a PHP configuration level issue and therefore for shared or reseller users, may require the assistance of your web hosting provider.

If you have sufficient access and your server is configured to use WHM for administration, follow these steps:

In WHM navigate to Software >> MultiPHP INI Editor:
Click the Editor Mode tab
Select your PHP version from the Select a PHP version dropdown.
Scroll down to the error_reporting setting
Change the value to the following
E_ALL & -E_WARNING & -E_USER_WARNING & -E_NOTICE & -E_USER_NOTICE & -E_STRICT & -E_DEPRECATED & ~E_USER_DEPRECATED

I have done this but the error is still present...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dRgU8EDqCSqqhUiCfvPXXHPoA8oLjDCe/view?usp=drivesdk

I have checked the cart and I found one issue when we proceed on configuration part of whmcs cart then we could not get the Ajax request 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jZxxsO9NJ06DcwvbFt9_Ktt2h5wXf3-W/view?usp=drivesdk

In addition, the continue button is now freezing if you click on it to get to the cart.

Help.

On 16/09/2018 at 12:59, nzdomainz said:

Thanks guys - what I don't understand is why the latest upgrade suddenly created the problem - the site was fine before.

what version were you upgrading from?

if it were v7.6 to v7.6.1, then that's just a minor jump and shouldn't cause serious issues, but upgrading to a new major release, e.g v7.5 (or earlier) to v7.6 might always cause issues if you've customised the templates.

safest route is always to test first, e.g if you get your license direct from WHMCS, get a free developer's license from them and use that to test your template and other customisations.