Adding custom/tracking codeto body tags

spartanza

13 minutes ago, spartanza said:

I need to add one line of code within the body tags of the website - that is immediate. But ongoing, I would like to know how to do this easily and the best way with WHMCS so I can handle it myself in the future.

to insert code between the <body> and </body> tags, you could use a ClientAreaHeaderOutput hook - so in the hook below, it's adding some CSS styling to the page, but you could use it to add js or any other code too...

<?php

function insert_body_code_hook($vars)
{
	return <<<HTML

<style>.view-cart-tabs {display: none;}</style>

HTML;
};
add_hook("ClientAreaHeaderOutput",1,"insert_body_code_hook");

the only line in the hook that you should need to change is what goes between the two HTML tags in it - that's the code that will be added to the template.

I suppose in some circumstances you may need to edit the template (header.tpl) instead, but usually using a hook will be easier.

On 22/08/2018 at 8:33 PM, spartanza said:

admins please delete

@spartanza can I please refer you to our WHMCS.Community Guidelines, specifically guideline 2.5

On 7/09/2016 at 8:55 PM, WHMCS ChrisD said:

2.5 Your posts assist other users, please do not delete content if you find an answer, please share this solution to help other users.