Credit card is not accepting

JatinG

Hey there,

I am new to WHMCS and I just have upgrade WHMCS 7.6 version.

After upgrading I am facing the issue while payment it's not accepting any credit card number.

It returns "credit card number does not match credit card type" error message on every credit card number

FYI: I am dealing with 2checkout sandbox account.

Hey there,

I am new to WHMCS and after migration of version 7.6 I have try to do payment through credit card and go through <WHMCS_Project_root>/creditcard.php?invoiceid=<no> form

I have try to submit the form and it's go through "skyhighsstripeforwhmcs.js" for validation and in that validation it validate cvv number, cc detail, exp month through stripe but we don't use stripe payment gatway instead that we are using 2CO payment gateway.

I have put comment on that stripe code and try to submit the form but form is not going to submit.

can anyone help me out ?

Regards,

Jatin

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @JatinG,

The file you mention " skyhighsstripeforwhmcs.js" is not part of a stock WHMCS installation. It sounds like it might be part of an after-market module or template which is having an undesired effect.

I'd suggest making sure any after-market Stripe payment gateway modules are removed, these are typically located in the /modules and /includes/hooks directories.

Then try again.

If the issue persists, the next step is to switch to the stock theme and order form template:

• Setup > General Settings > General Tab. Select the "Six" template
  • Setup > General Settings > Ordering Tab. Select the "Standard Cart" template

Then test again, see if the problem still occurs.