Blank Page after clicking on complete order

Hello,

Everything works when the user clicks on Complete order, only a blank page appears, the command does not appear on the system either. I use 3 different payment gateways and this happens with each one of them

Thank you

Hey @ETS

Thanks for your post, this likely indicates that you have a module or gateway that's not compatible with your PHP or WHMCS Versions.

Please go into your admin area then Settings > General Settings > Other and enable Display Errors and Log Errors

Once enabled run thru the checkout process again to see what errors show

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with a blank page when completing the order process. If this occurs with the Six client area template and the Standard Cart order form template, This is almost always caused by either a low PHP memory_limit on the server (we recommend 128M) or a customisation that is malfunctioning. If the memory_limit under Utilities > System > PHP Info is 128M or great, the next item to check would be customisations. Please try removing any customisations that may be interfering with the normal operation of WHMCS such as addons and action hooks. These are located in the /modules/addons and /includes/hooks directories. You may also have a /modules/admin directory if you've used earlier versions of WHMCS. When the problem stops you should contact the vendor of the offending addon for support regarding their code.

If your issue persists after doing so, please contact our support team and we will be glad to assist.

• 4 years later...

On 12/07/2018 at 12:36 AM, WHMCS Lawrence said:

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with a blank page when completing the order process. If this occurs with the Six client area template and the Standard Cart order form template, This is almost always caused by either a low PHP memory_limit on the server (we recommend 128M) or a customisation that is malfunctioning. If the memory_limit under Utilities > System > PHP Info is 128M or great, the next item to check would be customisations. Please try removing any customisations that may be interfering with the normal operation of WHMCS such as addons and action hooks. These are located in the /modules/addons and /includes/hooks directories. You may also have a /modules/admin directory if you've used earlier versions of WHMCS. When the problem stops you should contact the vendor of the offending addon for support regarding their code.

If your issue persists after doing so, please contact our support team and we will be glad to assist.

I am also facing same issue, please give any solution, 

i am using whmcs v8.6.1, 

I also tried all solution you say above.