I have been working on an email to send out to clients. I have worked on this email for hours and clicked send. I get an error message (You must enter a message to send) and all my work gone, didn't save like it should. Now I know it works some times and sometimes not. I did include a very detailed message with links, images, and a subject just like normal. I have also been able to send test messages with links, images and subject. Anybody know what could be the issue? 

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @adamking904,

I'm sorry to hear that your email template did not save.

It sounds like there may have been a syntax error in your message. Please review Utilities > Logs > Activity Log at the time of sending for any error details.

Personally I like to compose the email via the Setup > Email Templates page first, send a few drafts to myself, before sending out a mass mailing. That way I can be sure everything will be formatted correctly and I can edit my message.

I wanted to thank you guys for the replies. I am currently ending the account with my previous host due to service and quality issues. I am currently configuring and moving to personal dedicated servers. I hope a fresh start will clear up the issues, if not I will try the suggestions shared here.  Thanks again.