Best hosting provider for WHMCS?

Every time WHMCS has a major update it breaks my installation, and it's always because WHMCS changes their system requirements and the hosting companies aren't keeping up.

Does anyone here have a preferred or suggested hosting company that will stay up to date on all the requirements for WHMCS? Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

What is everyone typical whmcs cpanel account size? Just curious mine is like 5gb with extra dev install's I definitely could spin up a dedicated WHMCS only fast ssd WHM/Cpanel with Litespeed if the demand is there for dedicated WHMCS hosting with latest PHP always by default with the recommended PHP settings

• 1 month later...

Thanks for all your replies folks. I'm still on Bluehost, but now since PHP 7.2 came out the WHMCS Bridge Pro plugin I use doesn't work because they use a live Ioncube encoder, and Bluehost is still on PHP 7.0. Does anyone else have a hosting provider that updates the PHP and PHP CLI in a timely manner?

Thanks!

• 4 years later...
On 5/29/2018 at 10:32 PM, wsa said:

You can also check radwebhosting.com I install many modules of clients with that hosting provider 

Much thanks for the recommendation!

On 7/23/2018 at 9:56 PM, ntcsonline said:

Thanks for all your replies folks. I'm still on Bluehost, but now since PHP 7.2 came out the WHMCS Bridge Pro plugin I use doesn't work because they use a live Ioncube encoder, and Bluehost is still on PHP 7.0. Does anyone else have a hosting provider that updates the PHP and PHP CLI in a timely manner?

Thanks!

Unfortunately, Bluehost and their EIG brethren will be near the bottom of the list for most of your concerns. 

They are sure to keep the Freeze PHP & extensions at the time your server is initially configured. Additionally, the extent of their WHMCS helpfulness probably stops at sending reference links to the official WHMCS documentation. 

I would recommend literally any of the aforementioned providers as more capable and more suitable for what you are looking to accomplish. 

Best of luck

It’s probably a bit of a stretch for the OP to go from Bluehost shared account to Hetzner VPS. 

Having said that, I definitely agree that a VPS server would be a much better environment for running a WHMCS installation. Customize it specifically for a dedicated WHMCS installation for best performance performance and compatibility.