Domain Pricing Table Issue

Hi,

I have set up some tld's in Domain pricing and I set up one with a transfer domain price of £0.00. However when I go to the page in the client area the price for a transfer shows as n/a.

Please see attached screenshot.

Can any help to resolve this as the transfer is available but free!

Richard5ad6f47c12c2d_DomainTable.thumb.jpg.4a75dbab08473ae5aeb719d03156cda5.jpg5ad6f47c12c2d_DomainTable.thumb.jpg.4a75dbab08473ae5aeb719d03156cda5.jpg

HI John,

Thanks for the reply, but in the instructions for domain pricing it says use -1 to disable the option to give a value of n/a, not £0.00.

I guess I will just have to dig into the code and find out how to amend it so that I can offer a domain transfer for free.

Thanks

Richard

Hi Richard,

14 hours ago, dodeho said:

Thanks for the reply, but in the instructions for domain pricing it says use -1 to disable the option to give a value of n/a, not £0.00.

it does look weird for it to say N/A because that would imply to me that you can't transfer a .co.uk domain, not that it's priced as free.

14 hours ago, dodeho said:

I guess I will just have to dig into the code and find out how to amend it so that I can offer a domain transfer for free.

the logic of the pricing matrix array is possibly bugged with regards to transfers and free pricing because if a transfer has a price, it exists in the array - so far, so good.

but if a transfer is priced as free (0.00) or disabled (-1), then it doesn't exist in the array - so from the current array, I can't see an obvious quick & simple way to distinguish between a free transfer and a disabled transfer when outputting the pricing matrix. :?:

a quick fix might be to just change the code with domainregister.tpl ...

{else}
<small>N/A</small>

to...

{else}
<small>{lang key="orderfree"}</small>

but that leaves you with a problem if you have any TLD (e.g .ru) for which transfers might be disabled... whilst a user couldn't transfer them, the pricing matrix would still show such transfers priced as free.

also, i'm not sure why WHMCS have hardcoded "N/A" in the template... surely that can't make sense in all languages and they should have used the language string instead. :?:

{else}
<small>{lang key="domainregnotavailable"}</small>