Admin Pages giving Error

Good Morning,

I updated to 7.5 This morning and also updated my Theme (Zomex - Vortex) Including the change for the Domain Issue. No errors for either update but still having issues.

I am still having the domain issue where it does not search but also I have found two pages on the admin section that gives the "Oops Something went wrong"

Setup -> Addon Modules

Setup -> Products -> Domain Registrars 

Both give that error and there may be possible more but this is what i found after update.

Thank you

1.PNG

I reached out to Zomex as well and the missing pages were due to some modules/addons being out of date. Even though i don't use those and they were deactive can we make it where WHMCS provides an error only errors for those modules because it blocks us out of the entire page

I'm assuming these were all stock in WHMCS install as i haven't installed them. 

From Zomex 

The following were outdated:

/modules/addons/enomnewtlds/

/modules/addons/whmcslicenses/

/modules/addons/kashflow/

/modules/registrars/distributeit/

I have added 1 to the name of each module to temporarily disable them. You would need to contact the developers for support with these.

Yup Did everything there and verified and it wasn't working. Zomex support fixed it somehow even though Im sure I did it correctly.

The missing pages were not due to the theme so why im reporting that here. Once those module folders were renamed those pages started working again. Im assuming those are stock with the install and are not updated or had issues so it locked down those pages. I've never used any of those

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Sinabu,

The enomnewtlds module was renamed to "newtlds" several years ago, so this folder can be safely removed.

An update to the WHMCS Reseller Licence Manager addon using the latest Ioncube encoders is available from your Reseller Portal: https://www.whmcs.com/members/resellerportal.php

An update to the Kashflow module using the latest Ioncube encoders is available from https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/2546

The DistributeIT module was replaced by TPPWholesale, so can be safely removed if not used.