ERROR WHMCS Daily System Cron Attention Needed

after upgrading to version 7.4.2, i always get error email:

WHMCS Daily System Cron Attention Needed
Your WHMCS is configured to perform the Daily System Cron during the hour of 2 am. However, the Daily System Cron did not execute within that hour as expected.

This may be due to the scheduled time specified in your web hosting control panel's cron entry. Please ensure your web hosting control panel executes the WHMCS System Cron (cron.php) at least once during the hour of 2 am.

If you have confirmed that setting, and you continue to receive this message, then please refer to the WHMCS Cron documentation to ensure you have itemized the appropriate command and any additional options.

Please contact WHMCS Support if you require further assistance.

but i don't know whats the error of my whmcs, why do i receive email in above? how to fix it?

also i found wrong time on cronjob activity time, this is screenshot:

Capture.thumb.PNG.d212b4bff34ca1bbfafeaaf854105696.PNG

Edited by artetatu

Hello artetatu,

Thanks for your post on the WHMCS.Community!

Firstly, please check your cron configuration in cPanel or your server control panel, do you have this set to run every 15 minutes or just once a day?  Please ensure you have it set to once per 15 minutes.

What time do you have set under Setup > Automation Settings

This is conclusion of my problem:
my cron run well and completed, but some cron tasks has wrong time stamp on activity logs (see attachment so you know what i mean). so it make whmcs send me email error "WHMCS Daily System Cron Attention Needed"

this error only if i run cron.php using cronjob
if i run cron manually using command line, all cron tasks has correct timestamp on activity logs

time2.JPG

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @artetatu,

This behaviour indicates that your server has different timezones configured in different places. Please ensure that the timezone assigned in the PHP.ini used by command-line/cron is the same as that used ion the PHP.ini used by apache/web- user.

Please also ensure your MySQL timezone is configured to match both the aforementioned PHP configurations.

16 minutes ago, WHMCS John said:

Hi @artetatu,

This behaviour indicates that your server has different timezones configured in different places. Please ensure that the timezone assigned in the PHP.ini used by command-line/cron is the same as that used ion the PHP.ini used by apache/web- user.

Please also ensure your MySQL timezone is configured to match both the aforementioned PHP configurations.

i can confirm that all is  same timezone, mysql timezone too

i have submitted ticket [Ticket ID: YSP-868232] , ticket opened  on 29th Mar 2018 and escalated to level 2 now

this is weird, wrong timestamp is only on several task, not all task on cronjob