Database changes

I just figured out that since whmcs 7.5.0 the tbldomainpricing table structure has been altered without any mention in the release notes:

Before whmcs 7.5.0:

dnsmanagement type text

emailforwarding type text

idprotection type text

eppcode type text

Since whmcs 7.5.0

dnsmanagement type tinyint(1)

emailforwarding type tinyint(1)

idprotection type tinyint(1)

eppcode type tinyint(1)

This is really not developer friendly dear whmcs team. If you alter tables then at least let us know about all the changes you apply in the tables.

Are there any other alterations in any other tables?

https://docs.whmcs.com/Version_6.0_Database_Changes#Addition_of_Timestamp_Fields

In the v7.5.0 there is any mention of the new addition of the following:

grace_period
grace_period_fee
redemption_grace_period
redemption_grace_period_fee

However, I do not complain about this. It was clear with the announcement of this new feature that there must be some changes in the db and the first I did was looking into tbldomainpricing but I did not looked into the table structure to see if there were changes on the scheme.

But changing a scheme is reallly something you should mention. It will be really really very helpful to get simply a note of something like "the following table schemes have been altered: tbl1, tbl2, etc. etc. A developer do not need to know from you what you have changed, just mention that you changed the scheme and we will take note of that to see if this affect our coding.

This will save to all developers a lot of time because viewing the sql file to see what you did is awful, time consuming and really not the way to go.

Thank you for your time @WHMCS John and @WHMCS Nate , I do really appreciate it.