Domain Add to Cart button don't work in Standard Cart

Upgraded to 7.5.0 today (5th April 2018), running PHP 7.0.26 currently. Using Basic URLs (Full Friendly URLs causes 404s for some reason)

If using Standard Cart, when you go to domain renewals page, click on Add to Cart button, the button greys out and you get spinning icon appear, but nothing gets added to the cart on the right.

If I use a custom cart (based on an very old version of standard cart) then customers can at least order/renew fine.

Martin

Edited by aquiss

This hotfix has indeed fixed the Add to Cart issue (running in Basic URL format) on a customers full list of domains.

However, from client dashboard, if in Full Friendly URL mode, the Renew Now button generates a 404 error. In Basic URL format, everything is fine.

example.jpg

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @aquiss,

I'm not able to reproduce this on my local 7.5 installation. The two paths from the widget link operate correctly:

/index.php/cart/domain/renew

/cart/domain/renew

You will need to refresh the page between changing the Friendly URL mode so the link is updated to reflect the link format of that route path mode.