2Checkout different fees amounts

vinc1402

Hello, whmcs community, 

I'm using 2 checkout as my primary payment gateway. 

Now for the accounting, it's easy to see the transaction fees ( need to book them in as bank costs )

Inside WHMCS on the transaction list you can see the "fees" for each transaction, however, this number is different from the one I can find inside my 2Checkout.com account. ( always higher )

This could quickly escalate to an accounting nightmare.

Does someone have any idea of how this could happen?

Kind regards,

Vincent

• 4 weeks later...

Searching for a payment gateway turns into a confusing battle to figure out which companies offer the best rates, which of them are helpful for processing payments in various countries and how the systems integrate with your own online store. The 2Checkout solution serves as a wonderful option...

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late response, 

The issue was like @brian! mentioned, caused by the exchange rate. But although everything leaving whmcs was in Euro, the 2Checkout interface only works with displaying USD on the account dashboard.

So the fees I saw in WHMCS where converted into USD again. (where everything else is in EUR)

I emailed a lot with the support team of 2co and they refused to make the account data show in the right currency. Just for my accountant, I made the switch to Stripe. I must say things run a lot smoother these days.