paid invoices

When a client paid their invoice I would get a email from paypal and the invoice being paid as root.

Now all I get is the email form paypal no invoice showing paid.  I would like to get a copy of these paid invoice's like I used to since I take the payment and invoice and file them in my other program OFF of WHMCS. ( Just to have a copy)

So where could I look or what do I need to do to get these again. They STOPPED after I updated to 7.4.1

Thanks

Crshep

Edited by crshep

11 hours ago, crshep said:

So where could I look or what do I need to do to get these again. They STOPPED after I updated to 7.4.1

you could add your email address to the "Blind Copy To" field in the appropriate email template, e.g Invoice Payment Confirmation, and you should receive a copy when it is sent to the client.

Aw ok thanks just never had to do that before. Just like all these emails stopped coming to me also.

Welcome
Order Confirmation <---- Only email I get.
Customer Invoice
Invoice Payment Confirmation
Account Information

All were send to my account as a Bc before not the ONLY emails I get are

order confirmation
  Paypal received payments. 

So was wondering why all the above just stopped?
But thanks for your answer about " Invoice Payment Confirmation "

Edited by crshep

8 hours ago, crshep said:

Aw ok thanks just never had to do that before. Just like all these emails stopped coming to me also.

perhaps before the upgrade you had BCC for all messages enabled? :?:

https://docs.whmcs.com/Mail_Tab#BCC_Messages

An email address entered here will receive a blind carbon copy of all emails sent to customers by WHMCS

Order Confirmation <---- Only email I get.

which is an admin only email, so you should get that regardless of the above BCC settings.

So was wondering why all the above just stopped?

they shouldn't have... unless there was an issue with the upgrade??

1 hour ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Hey @crshep,

Thanks for your post on WHMCS.Community

If you head into Setup > General Settings > Mail and enter your email under  BCC Messages then all system emails will be sent to your account

My email was already there.

Ok my email was already in the BCC area.  But I did remove it becasue I was getting 2 emails of everything being sent. So I figured if I removed that one I wuld ONLY get one copy. But when I did that I noticed a few days later I wasn't getting anything. (Except for that one email) So last night night I added my email back to the BCC area and now again this morning I had double the emails of everything. 

I'll go though the WHMCS admin area with a fine tooth comb to make sure I didn't add anything or make any other changes just to make sure. But thanks for the help