Trying to have a temporally price change?

Go to solution Solved by brian!,

• Solution
18 hours ago, Magn2230 said:

Im trying to have a black Friday offer, but how do i change the prices temporally without manually change all the prices under products? 

I don't like using the promotion codes, i want it automatically.

WHMCS has never (at least not in the last 4 years) had a promotional pricing feature for domains... bizarrely, you can mark them as being on "Sale", but there is no simple way of adding promotional pricing for a TLD for a specific period. :roll:

https://blog.whmcs.com/116922/feature-spotlight-domain-lookups

as Chris suggests, the only built in way is to either use Promotion Codes (though only one can be used in the cart at the same time), or you adjust the domain pricing - manually, via SQL query... or risk using the Bulk Pricing Updater *shudders at the thought*.

some third-party registrar modules allow for promotional domain pricing for specific periods, but these are usually periods and prices determined by the registrar and so probably not applicable to your situation.

the only addon that I am aware of that may be suitable for you, would be the Domain Offers module for €30 - it says that it's compatible with v7.2, but if you're using a more recent WHMCS release than that, i'd recommend confirming it's compatibility with the developer first before purchase.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, itoverblik said:

Have anyone tried the Domain Offers product?

I can see that it is compatible with WHMCS 7.4 and seems to have the possibility we are searching for.

there is a free trial version available from their site if you want to test it for the rest of us and report back! :)

it would be interesting to see if it handles multiple years promotions - as the screenshots and documentation don't give any clue if it does or not. :?: