Oops! Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.

Hello,
You have upgraded from version 6.2.1 to version 7.4.1 recently.
I have gone through many problems but now I have a problem with the system.
The first problem relates to the upgrade of the template code and I have applied for an upgrade to the template's production.
But also I'm facing some other kaleidoscope and these are problem messages.

Oops!
Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.
Please go back to the previous page and try again.

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: The file /home/user/public_html/modules/addons/zomex_template_manager/hooks.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 4.0 and cannot run under PHP 7.0.
Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6. in Unknown:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/user/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(16, 'The file /home/...', 'Unknown', 0)

1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown()

2 {main}

I found this post:

Obviously she talks about the same problem

The employee is asked to consider that the file was in the next track that was present or not
/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/oath.so
I did not find him already
I searched for a way to install oath to php 7 but i cant find it.

Does anyone have an idea?

Best Regards

Hello @HaNi Ghaith 

Thanks for your post. To start, remove the file /home/user/public_html/modules/addons/zomex_template_manager/hooks.php this only works on PHP 4 if you need it to work on PHP 5.6 or PHP 7 please contact @zomex for a updated version

7 hours ago, HaNi Ghaith said:

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: The file /home/user/public_html/modules/addons/zomex_template_manager/hooks.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 4.0 and cannot run under PHP 7.0. Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6. in Unknown:0 Stack trace:

In regards to your OATH issue please provide the error you are gettign for this

Hello,
First, let me thank you.
The Zomex employee has already fixed the bugs and now the site is working fine.
But this message remains:
Oops!
Something went wrong and we could not process your request.

And nothing else other than that message when you click on the Edit Product icon.

Can the cause be determined?
thank you.

Hello
Thank you. The errors have already come up and are as follows:

Oops!

Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: The file /home/user/public_html/modules/servers/enkompass/enkompass.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.3 and cannot run under PHP 7.0.
Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6. in Unknown:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/user/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(16, 'The file /home/...', 'Unknown', 0)
#1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown()
#2 {main}

Regards.

Hello,
That's what I really do.
But it turned out that there were so many files I had to change the name of the folder modules to another name and upload the entire folder from version 7.4.1.
I noticed there were many problems here and there but after changing the entire folder all ended.
Now uploads the required modules after uploading their latest update.

Best Regards.