Client Side Manage Credit Card option

Some months back I removed the option in the client side to add/manage credit cards (located within the Billing menu dropdown).

We have now added Stripe as Payment Gateway, so adding this option back I believe will be useful/needed. I maybe wrong that Stripe makes use of this, but i'm asking anyway.

However, I can't for the life of me remember how I disabled/removed this option :/

Is there an admin side option to switch on/off this feature that I can't find again?

I fear I just took it out within the template, but flipping back to my unedited original does not seem to bring the option back either, hence I think its an admin side thing.

Hi Brian,

Yup, I found swiftdone's post earlier today and had the same thought, but unchecking that does not seem to make "Manage Credit Card" reappear in client side billing drop down. Thus I presumed something else was wrong/changed (I can't recall messing with templates in this regard).

Thanks for the second link, I had no seen that, but it answers my second part perfectly. Thank you.

3 hours ago, aquiss said:

Yup, I found swiftdone's post earlier today and had the same thought, but unchecking that does not seem to make "Manage Credit Card" reappear in client side billing drop down. Thus I presumed something else was wrong/changed (I can't recall messing with templates in this regard).

The Manage Credit card Link will only appear after a client has entered the credit card, this will need to be done once their next invoice is generated

This has been resolved. I think I must have been cached, because without doing anything, this morning the option has appeared. It was indeed the tick box as Brian highlighted.

Not sure you are correct Chris, as the option appears for all our customers, regardless if they have a card on file or not. Now if this is intended to be like that, that's another thing entirely.