Configurable Package addon works with upgrades?

Beekingo

Hello!

I want to know if this addon works when a customer upgrade his package. I managed to get this addon work when new purchases, the nre hosting account in WHM have the correct settings.  But if a customer upgrade for example disk space it does nothing on WHM. 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Yes, clients can place an upgrade/downgrade options order, and it will automatically change the quota settings on the cPanel hosting account upon payment of the upgrade invoice.

If you are experiencing problems, the Utilities > Logs > Module debug Log tool can be used in order to see the commands being sent/received between WHMCS and the module,
Please enable it, reproduce the problem, disable it again and then copy the data into this ticket reply for us to review.

More detailed instructions are published at http://docs.whmcs.com/Troubleshooting_Module_Problems

Note: Please remove any sensitive information before posting it here publicly

1 hour ago, Beekingo said:

Hello John, i maneged to make it work. I found that is not enough if i accept the order. The payment has to be done to proceed. 

Best regards,

Cristian

That's the best practice isn't it? I don't allow no Accounts to be created until payment has been received.