.eu additional fields

ithaki

I am trying to setup the additional fields that are required for the .eu domain extension in whmcs

I have created a new file named additionalfields.php within the /resources/domains/ directory and now I need to know what additional fields are required for the .eu domain and also how to add the script so that it will only allow you to enter the countries and phone numbers within the EU when doing the registration

Residency requirements

The .EU Registry maintains the following list of General Eligibility requirements, one of which must be met in order to qualify to register a .EU domain:

• an undertaking having its registered office, central administration or principal place of business within the European Union, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein, or
  • an organisation established within the European Union, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein without prejudice to the application of national law, or
  • a natural person resident within the European Union, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein.

as a starting point for additionalfields.php, i'd take a look at here...

// .EU
$additionaldomainfields[".eu"] = array();
$additionaldomainfields[".eu"][] = array("DisplayName" => "Registrant country", "Name" => "euregistrantcountry", "Type" => "dropdown", "Options" => "AT|Austria,BE|Belgium,BG|Bulgaria,CZ|Czech Republic,CY|Cyprus,DE|Germany,DK|Denmark,ES|Spain,EE|Estonia,FI|Finland,FR|France,GR|Greece,GB|Great-Britain,HR|Croatia,HU|Hungary,IE|Ireland,IT|Italy,LT|Lithuania,LU|Luxembourg,LV|Latvia,MT|Malta,NL|Metherlands,PL|Poland,PT|Portugal,RO|Romania,SE|Sweden,SK|Slovak Republic,SI|Republic of Slovenia,AX|Aland Islands,GF|French Guiana,GI|Gibraltar,GP|Guadeloupe,MQ|Martinique,RE|Reunion Island,IS|Iceland,LI|Lichtenstein,NO|Norway", "Default" => "");

but generally it may be useful to contact your registrar to see if they have any specific requirements as a lot of these entries are registrar specific...

also, i'm not sure telephone numbers matter in terms of .eu registration.. WHMCS should add the correct country code for the number.

btw - the .eu whois server is currently down (or more accurately up & down like a yo-yo!)... so I think you'll find most .eu domains marked as unavailable for now.