Skrill update

Hi,

We received email message from Skrill in order to make some updates of Skrill Quick Checkout API or Skrill Wallet Checkout API. Here is full email message which we received

Dear Merchant,

We have identified that you are continuing to use a legacy URL for your transaction processing via either the Skrill Quick Checkout API or Skrill Wallet Checkout API: http://www.moneybookers.com/app/payment.pl.

On 1 September 2017, only our current URL will remain valid: https://pay.skrill.com. Following this date, should you not update to the new URL, your processing will cease.

Please schedule with your team to implement this change prior to the deadline to avoid any payment interruption for your customers.

Should you have any questions, please contact the Skrill Merchant Support team.

Regards,

Skrill Merchant Services

Can somebody help me with information where I should change this data?

Any help is very appreciated!

if you're using the WHMCS Skrill module, then you should probably open a ticket with support and forward the above email in the ticket.

if they need to change their coding to accommodate this issue, then only they can do that.

i'd imagine they'd be at least a couple of WHMCS updates before the above date, so hopefully the issue will get resolved before the deadline...

Thanks Brian, you are saving me second time today, I will buy you a beer ;) BTW, our version of WHMCS is very old, it is 5.3.14. Anyway, I will open ticket to WHMCS and I will try to update our WHMCS version, if I get some free time at work :)

Anyway, thanks again Brian.

Hello vasil_uhmk,

Thanks for your post on the WHMCS Community Forums.

We are aware of this change and presently have a case open under the ID CORE-11444 we will provide an update via changelog.whmcs.com once this change is released I'll also update this thread with more information as it comes to hand.