Domain Matrix - Show All

jacksony

Can you advise how is it possible for us to by default, select all categories to show all pricing in the matrix, when someone visit the domain checker page?

I asked the same question of the developers during the beta period - but never got an answer! :roll:

however, if you modify domainregister.tpl and change...

jQuery('.tld-filters a:first-child').click();

to...

jQuery('.tld-filters a:*').click();

... then all TLDs should be shown by default. :idea:

Thanks so much! That is exactly what we need. Hope they look into better UI for visitors to the domain page.

The reason we need this is because the matrix is buggy. Although we selected ALL category, it did not show pricing for some of the domains. Which is not ideal as customer may think the domain is not available.

Thanks so much! That is exactly what we need. Hope they look into better UI for visitors to the domain page.

I doubt it - I suspect they're pleased with their current efforts. :roll:

The reason we need this is because the matrix is buggy. Although we selected ALL category, it did not show pricing for some of the domains. Which is not ideal as customer may think the domain is not available.

that's a good spot. :idea:

the problem are these stupid TLD categories that they brought in with v6 and specified in the database tables (their TLD list was out of date when they were originally added in 2015 and is no better now) - so if you add a TLD into domain pricing that isn't already in a prescribed category, then it won't get shown in the pricing table - at the very least, they need to add a "Uncategorised" category in the matrix.

• 8 months later...
On 6/11/2017 at 2:59 PM, brian! said:

I asked the same question of the developers during the beta period - but never got an answer! :roll:

however, if you modify domainregister.tpl and change...

jQuery('.tld-filters a:first-child').click();

to...

jQuery('.tld-filters a:*').click();

... then all TLDs should be shown by default. :idea:

this file does not exist in 7.4