upgrade to 7.2 failed - Unknown column 'client_id' in 'field list'

Hi, when I try to upgrade from 7.1.2 to 7.2 i got a error:

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'client_id' in 'field list' (SQL: update tblhostingaddons set client_id = 1110 where id = 18)

Does ennyone know what is th problem?

• WHMCS Technical Analyst

An issue has been identified that affects installations with active add-ons at the time of upgrade.

The 7.2.1 release resolves this issue so if you try upgrading again, you should find it can complete without issue.

Please let us know if you experience any further problems.

-Ed

I have had the same errors,and retried the 7.2.1 download but still get errors.

Unable to complete incremental updates: Unable to import the 7.2.0 Alpha1 database file. Unable to import /home/psduk1/public_html/resources/sql/upgrade720alpha1.sql: SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table 'tblmarketconnect_services' already exists

HELP.

The Auto uprade doesnt work either.

Paul

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Please restore your pre-upgrade backup, then perform the auto-update straight to 7.2.1

This will correct the problem with the "Table 'tblmarketconnect_services' already exists" table.

Alternatively please open a support ticket and our team can complete the upgrade process for you manually.