Import ticket archives from Kayako

Hello.

Does exist any easy way to import ticket archives from kayako to WHMCS?

In this old thread: https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?11606-Switching-Importing-to-WHMCS-Please-Read&highlight=kayako+migration

it's said that a script exist... but this script in client area is no more available for the download and, being the thread very old, I don't know if this script would be working any more...

Exist a commercial module (which import everything: users, tickets, kb, etc.), but I don't need to import everything... I would like to import only tickets.

And I don't want to integrate WHMCS with Kayako: I want to use only WHMCS, and dismiss Kayako.

Does exist any easy way to import ticket archives from kayako to WHMCS?

In this old thread: https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?11606-Switching-Importing-to-WHMCS-Please-Read&highlight=kayako+migration

it's said that a script exist... but this script in client area is no more available for the download and, being the thread very old, I don't know if this script would be working any more...

i'm not sure i'd put much faith in a 9 year old script - but opening a ticket to support might give you the current status of that script and if it's still available.

other than the commercial addon you mention, I can't think of an alternative - other than posting in Service Offers & Requests and paying for a custom script.