Due dates not updating after invoices are paid?

I just recently updated my WHMCS install to 7.0.1 from an older version, and it messed up my cron from running. I fixed that today so it runs, but it has been about 4 to 5 days since it actually ran and all the invoices that needed to be generated never got generated. Is there a way to send out the invoices that it didn't send out? If so how?

Also, another big big problem is that since the upgrade when a customer pays their invoice(Invoices generated before the upgrade & ones generated after from a customer purchasing recently) it doesn't update the due date it just sets it as the due date of the service and doesn't update it to what its supposed to be.

Any ideas? As I do not have a backup of the SQL database, only the WHMCS folder.

- - - Updated - - -

If possible, is it an option to go back to an older version? As I have my older WHMCS folder still and the database hasn't changed much user wise?

- - - Updated - - -

To add - In the pending orders, after the update all orders that come in now say No Invoice Due as the Payment Status. What could this be from?

I believe we have similar issues, I have the same No Invoice Due on new orders, emails aren't sending for me though, and when I go into Module Settings on a product, the module just loads forever and nothing happens. I get this error when trying to create a new order or send any sort of email:

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: property 'mail_template' does not exist. <-- thrown in /directory/to/whmcs/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Terminus.php on line 0

WHMCS is offering a total of 0 support on this so hopefully someone here has a solution.

I believe we have similar issues, I have the same No Invoice Due on new orders, emails aren't sending for me though, and when I go into Module Settings on a product, the module just loads forever and nothing happens. I get this error when trying to create a new order or send any sort of email:

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: property 'mail_template' does not exist. <-- thrown in /directory/to/whmcs/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Terminus.php on line 0

WHMCS is offering a total of 0 support on this so hopefully someone here has a solution.

I'm not able to replicate that. I've tried to with both php 5.6 and 7.

Perhaps try an empty test install to rule out something non-whmcs related??

about solusvm its their module not up to date.

For me it was auto provisionning but it is not auto terminating. And I cannot edit existing packages from whmcs due to it being stuck on loading (but you can work around that editing the mysql database from phpmyadmin if you know what you are doing). Waiting for an update.