Installing ionCube Loaders on EasyApache 4

When I try to get IonCube for php 7.0 i get this ( I'm using Easy Apache 4 )

[root@shared ~]# /scripts/phpextensionmgr install IonCubeLoader

This script is not supported in EasyApache 4 at this time

But whmcs 7 works fine on PHP 5.6

When I try to get IonCube for php 7.0 i get this ( I'm using Easy Apache 4 )

[root@shared ~]# /scripts/phpextensionmgr install IonCubeLoader

This script is not supported in EasyApache 4 at this time

But whmcs 7 works fine on PHP 5.6

@torpix

I would appreciate if you would start your own thread so support can concentrate on one person at a time.

you need to install the loader from the download page from ioncube.com

http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php

then if it doesn't work for you post a new thread.

thats how I installed

@WHMCS ChrisD

I uploaded loader-wizard.php to my whmcs site and reran it to see the results and got this

Loader Installed

The ionCube Loader version 6.0.4 for PHP 7.0 is already installed and encoded files should run without problems.

@torpix

I would appreciate if you would start your own thread so support can concentrate on one person at a time.

you need to install the loader from the download page from ioncube.com

http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php

then if it doesn't work for you post a new thread.

thats how I installed

@WHMCS ChrisD

I uploaded loader-wizard.php to my whmcs site and reran it to see the results and got this

Again, this does not solve how we use this with EasyApache 4. The OP, myself and everyone else on this thread seem to be having the exact same issue. Per what I said, going to ioncube.com and installing the loader from there is not native to EasyApache 4. That said, there's no native way to install WHMCS on WHM without modifications to the system outside of what the system maintains on its own.

Again, this does not solve how we use this with EasyApache 4. The OP, myself and everyone else on this thread seem to be having the exact same issue. Per what I said, going to ioncube.com and installing the loader from there is not native to EasyApache 4. That said, there's no native way to install WHMCS on WHM without modifications to the system outside of what the system maintains on its own.

@Mnemnoch what part of Start your own thread did you not understand when I was asking torpix to Please start your own thread now there is. 20 different point of views and my problem is berried Now I need to open a ticket. and once my problem is fixed all of you will not get the correct fix

And buy the way installing it from ioncube is the way to go until cpanel catches up. Google is a wonderful resource you should use it.

thank you

Hi Everyone,

I'm afraid we can't provide guidance on installing the ionCube Loaders via EasyApache 4 I would however recommend reaching out to the cPanel support team here as they are better equipped to assist you with EasyApache & WHM.

Update: I've been advised that although there is no ETA yet, cPanel do have a case opened under the reference EA-5267 for adding ionCube Loaders 6 into EA4 once completed it should be posted to the EasyApache 4 release notes when its ready, you can view those here it might be worth reaching out and seeing if they can notify you when it's done Theres a bit more information over on the cP forums