New TLD No Pricing Boxes Visiable

3awh

When I goes to add a new TLD to domain Pricing. I click on Pricing and it opens up to just a drop down saying Default Base Slab and a Close button.

it also says. Check the Enable box to enable the pricing for that currency and term. Set Transfer/Renew pricing to -1 to disable transfers and renewals for that term.

Not finding an enable Box

nopricebox.PNG

on your domain pricing page, is .actor the last TLD on your list ?

i'm wondering if there is a corruption in your pricing somewhere... from an initial look, I can't see it... but i've seen that cause this previously.

also, perhaps try another browser to rule out Chrome being the issue.

Edited by brian!

I deleted .work and .actor and took .fr and duplicated it and put in .actor and the pricing tables showed then I added .work and the pricing tables don't show.

here's the table of tbldomainpricing

Notice 116 then skips to 121 not sure if that matters.

domaintable.PNG

I deleted .work and .actor and took .fr and duplicated it and put in .actor and the pricing tables showed then I added .work and the pricing tables don't show.

here's the table of tbldomainpricing

so you can duplicate and edit TLDs without an issue, but can't add new TLDs from scratch... I think ChrisD is probably right on this one, let support take a look at it.

Notice 116 then skips to 121 not sure if that matters.

don't worry about that, domain id's don't get reused when a TLD is deleted, so it's perfectly fine. :idea:

on another topic, you might want to check with your registrar(s) about your ID Protection settings - most ccTLDs don't support the function, so id's 100-116 won't be able to use the feature.... though if you aren't charging for the option, it doesn't really matter.

Came back to close this out and Update the post with the fix to the problem I had

This was a new Server with fast SSD drives and I was tuning my.cnf I had in my.cnf

sql-mode = STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION,NO_ZERO_DATE,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY

Nathan from Support was Great he found it and said

You are going to need to ensure that your MySQL server is only using the NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER and NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION modes. No other modes should be enabled, or you will encounter issues with WHMCS.

This can usually be done by editing the line beginning with sql-mode in the /etc/my.cnf or /usr/my.cnf files. You need to set your sql-mode to something that doesn't have those options like so:

sql-mode = NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

After I changed it and restarted The database BOOM all Fixed

Thank you for all that tried to help