awhmcs broken

With every update now of whmcs, awhmcs is more and more broken, now it's almost useless again! Any hopes in getting more frequent updates? The mobile app is really useful.

@6.3.1

What alternatives does everyone else use?

Where to start with the list...?

The major issues are:

- the reply features in the browser version are not available in awhmcs.

- merged tickets don't appear merged in the app.

- closed tickets appear open in the app with only the first response showing.

- tickets are out of order.

- occassionally responses appear as new tickets in the app.

So, yea, it makes for a mess and renders it useless.

Apps = Mobile version

No?

I was only talking about aWHMCS, which is the Android version of WHMCS which is an application (app).

I was talking about the following:

http://blog.whmcs.com/?t=71499

Looks like they've canceled it. I always felt it had more potential focusing on that than 2 apps and possibly more in the future.

But at least now they are focusing on 2 apps.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi NoDoze, to best respond to reports in the Bug Reports forums, please limit issues to one per thread, this allows us to properly track potential bugs and better respond to customers.

As to the issues you are facing:

- the reply features in the browser version are not available in awhmcs - This is not clear and most likely not a bug. Please keep in mind that the mobile apps are designed to be a companion app to WHMCS, so they will not have all the features that the installed software will have.

- merged tickets don't appear merged in the app - I am able to confirm this is an issue and we have CORE-10075 to track this work.

- closed tickets appear open in the app with only the first response showing. - I am unable to reproduce this - could you provide more clear reproduction steps?

- tickets are out of order. - In my installation of the app, tickets are appearing in the order of date created. What are you seeing and what do you expect to see?

- occasionally responses appear as new tickets in the app. - Unable to reproduce this one as well. If you have any suggestions in how to reproduce please let me know.