Verify Email on checkout

from their FAQ:

[h=4]3. Are these results accurate?[/h]For some domains you can't verify whether the address is good or not, because their mail servers don't cooperate.

As far as I can tell, all that setting does is requires the user to accept a verification email.

if they get the verification message it means email address exists, this is what you need right?

if they get the verification message it means email address exists, this is what you need right?

Yes, however I want to catch the fake email before the account is ever created. I limit trials to per IP addresses, and I do not want to mess with that.

I can't imagine there are that many false positives with the module, and if there are there has to be another module which works better. Facebook has millions of new signups every day and they employ similar mx checks on emails while signing up.

I'd assumed that, but since that verification thing does very little was hoping to see something a bit more specific than a vague reference to writing action hooks.

there is multiple ways to accomplish this using ActionHooks, writing function is based on how do you need it to work!

Yes, you said that already.

Assuming I'm referring to the email validation I'd already mentioned as a potential trigger, I'll spell it out and say I'd base it on emails not having been validated yet. Based on that, how would you "prevent someone from placing orders in your installation and maybe deactivate/delete their account automatically." as you wrote.

Yes, you said that already.

Assuming I'm referring to the email validation I'd already mentioned as a potential trigger, I'll spell it out and say I'd base it on emails not having been validated yet. Based on that, how would you "prevent someone from placing orders in your installation and maybe deactivate/delete their account automatically." as you wrote.

working on something at the moment, will keep you updated

Yes, however I want to catch the fake email before the account is ever created. I limit trials to per IP addresses, and I do not want to mess with that.

I have a module that do verify clients email before they place a order or register. If don't verify the email it will not create